How much do you spend on your monthly phone bill? We know: too much. And you don’t get much for it. Traditional phone networks for offices seem to get more expensive as they struggle to keep up with the needs of a modern business, and it seems like you just keep paying more for less every year.
It’s time to kick your old phone system to the curb.
At OnServe, we believe your phone network is the centre of your communications, and so it needs to be both reliable and affordable. Luckily, we have an amazing alternative to traditional networks: Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP):
- Access your VoIP network from anywhere using the Internet; use the same phone line in the office, at home, and on your smartphones.
- Get as many or as few extensions and services as you need, and don’t pay for anything more.
- Rest easy knowing that your phones are available no matter what; even if the power’s down in your office, they’re still running and accessible online.
- Pay one flat-rate monthly fee for all your services, and see your phone bill potentially cut in half.
OnServe’s VoIP business phone solution is here to MOBILIZE your phone network. One single network to span wherever you work: home, office, or on the go. It’s easy. Let’s talk about how to mobilize YOUR phone system – call us at (613) 634-8125 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Here’s the key difference when it comes to VoIP phones: they use the Internet to work. That sounds pretty simple, right? But it makes all the difference when it comes to capability and cost. Here are all the benefits to switching to VoIP:
Save Your Money
Who doesn’t want to pay less for their phones? VoIP truly is the answer. It’s easy to customize your VoIP solution for your unique needs, so you’ll have a phone network that fits perfectly into your budget.
- Our VoIP solution is provided for a flat-rate monthly fee with no hidden costs on your bill. Straightforward and simple – that’s our motto.
- It’s easy to adapt the size of your network to the size and needs of your business – get as many or as few extensions as you need!
- Customize the services you have access to and pay only for what you’re using. No worries about extra features shoved down your throat.
Make IT Easy
Your phone system should be making it easier to do business, not harder. VoIP is all about ease of use. We’ll ensure your VoIP system is adaptable and convenient so you won’t ever have to worry about complications for your communications.
- VoIP networks are accessible from anywhere you can access the Internet, so you’ll be able to use the same phone lines in the office, at home, or on your mobile devices (or even on someone else’s computer in a pinch!).
- We keep the interfaces for your VoIP network user-friendly and simple, and we’ll make sure you and your staff know how to use all its capabilities.
- All the advanced business-class features you could want are easily available from VoIP without crazy extra costs, including:
- PBX (Private branch exchange) capabilities
- Conference calling
- Automated phone attendants
- Desk-to-desk calling
- And more
You need to be able to count on your phones to always be available for you when you need them. After all, they’re the core of your communications – email is great, but nothing beats a phone call. We make sure your VoIP network is reliable.
- We monitor the network around the clock to ensure uptime and quality.
- By hosting your VoIP network from the cloud, we make sure it’s always running even if your office equipment isn’t. No matter what, your network is always available, and you can easily access it via a mobile phone or your home computer if your office is unavailable.
With OnServe’s VoIP phone solution to Mobilize your IT, you’ll have a phone network that you can always rely upon and that won’t break the bank. Say goodbye to your old traditional phones and say hello to the future of telephony.
Looking for mobility? Learn how OnServe can free your IT from the desk – contact us today to book a free, no-obligation review of your business systems. Call (613) 634-8125 or send an email to email@example.com – we’re ready to help.