We’re sure you’ve called for tech support at least ONCE in your life. It’s almost never pleasant. You sit on hold waiting for someone to ask you dumb questions like, “Did you try turning it off and back on?” And all the while, you’re not getting real work done, and time and money slowly wash away down the drain.
That’s why it’s always cheaper to be PROACTIVE and not REACTIVE.
There are a lot of benefits to outsourcing your IT needs to a company like OnServe, but this is the best: you get the benefit of EVERY solution we’ve EVER developed. In all our years taking care of IT for companies like yours, we’ve solved a lot of IT issues and made a lot of improvements, and you can reap the benefits:
- IT issues pre-emptively stopped before they can even affect your business.
- Knowledge of what systems work best for particular needs, and the guidance on how to combine products together for maximum effect.
- Streamlined support on your IT systems because we’re working with familiar products that we’re the experts in.
OnServe’s proactive solutions will help you BALANCE your IT and spend your time wisely, using technology to get work DONE. Let’s talk about keeping you productive – call us at (613) 634-8125 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
We don’t want to be wasting time – yours OR our own. That’s why it’s so important to use as many proactive solutions as we can. When we come to visit, we want it to be so we can talk about the next step for your business, not because we have to fix yet another problem. That’s why we go all out when it comes to being proactive:
Planning for Problems We’ve Seen Before
As we’ve said, we’ve been at this for awhile. That means we’ve seen a lot of IT problems over the years, and more important, we’ve FIXED a lot of problems. And that’s the nice thing about working with us; anytime we fix a problem for one of our clients, every other client of ours gets the solution too:
- We pre-emptively put solutions in place for systems that we’ve used elsewhere, so you never even see the problem that could have happened.
- Even if we can’t stop a problem from happening, chances are that we’ve seen it before, and will be able to resolve it quickly and with a minimum of disruption.
- We recommend using specific technologies and products that we’re familiar with, so we can ensure speed, accuracy, and reliability when it comes to our service. The more we know, the more we can pass along to you.
Keeping Your Technology At Its Best
We all need a little TLC every now and then. Your IT is no different. We’re not going to wait for problems to crop up before we take a look under the hood:
- Regular maintenance on your systems means we keep them clean, efficient, and at their best. We’ll check everything from your applications and files to your hardware and settings to clean out excess and watch for bugs.
- We make sure all the proper upgrades and updates are installed for your applications and systems, so they run smoothly and stay secure from potential threats.
- We also plan for technology refreshes down the road, since nothing lasts forever. Because we plan for replacements, we ensure a minimum of disruption or downtime as we swap out systems for newer ones.
Always Be Alert
All the proactive maintenance in the world won’t permanently stop IT issues. Sometimes, things just happen. That’s why we need to always be alert and ready to deal with problems immediately:
- 24/7 remote monitoring of your systems means we get alerted as soon as our tools discover a potential problem.
- We catch, identify, and resolve IT issues as soon as they arise, so you often never even know there was a problem in the first place.
- Our remote support tools also make it easy to get to work right away on resolving problems without even having to come to your office.
With OnServe’s proactive solutions to help Balance your IT, you get problems stopped before they happen, along with quick and reliable responses to any issues that do arise. We plan ahead to save us all time and money, so we can focus on what’s important: the future.
Yearning for balance? OnServe can help – contact us today to book a free, no-obligation review of your business systems. Call (613) 634-8125 or send an email to email@example.com – we’re ready to serve.