Go to any news website and look at their technology section, or even their business section. We guarantee you’ll see at least one headline about a major business targeted by cybercriminals who’ve stolen thousands or even millions of passwords and other security data. It sounds scary, right? But those are big corporations and banks, so it’s not really something you need to worry about, is it?
The blunt truth is that cybercriminals are actually MORE likely to target a smaller business. It happens all the time, and the reason you don’t hear about it is because many companies never even know they’ve been compromised. But the threat of a data breach is all too real, and your business could be at risk from:
- Stolen usernames, passwords, and other electronic information that criminals could use for identity theft.
- Leaked financial or corporate information that could be exploited to cost you money or make your company a laughingstock.
- Hidden malware that could slowly steal data over a long period of time, collecting credit card numbers and siphoning funds away from your customers and clients.
You can trust in OnServe to help you PROTECT your IT. To beat a cybercriminal, you must think like a cybercriminal, and that’s exactly what we’ll do with our security consulting and network protection. Doesn’t mean dressing up like we’re extras from Hackers. We just analyze your systems both internally and externally, looking for potential weak spots, and then we make sure the holes are patched with the right tools. Let’s talk about how to secure your business – call us at (613) 634-8125 or send an email to email@example.com today.
We’re here to help ensure that your information technology is at its best, and that you have no vulnerabilities that a cybercriminal could exploit. It’s not a cookie-cutter service; we analyze YOUR business and make sure YOU have the right tools for your defence. Here’s how we’ll help:
Look for Vulnerabilities
We’ve got to be ruthless and look for any weak points in your defences. It means targeting your business like a hacker would, and not only checking your security internally, but also seeing if we can break in like a cybercriminal would.
- We’ll work with you to analyze your existing security settings and systems, looking for aging technologies, missed steps, broken systems, and overlooked vulnerabilities.
- We’ll actually test your defences using hacker techniques. With a variety of common (and a few uncommon) tricks, we’ll see if we can get past your security and break into your systems.
- This way, we see what is working, what ISN’T working, and what needs to be addressed first in order to keep you safe. We’ll also discover whether you’ve already been compromised.
Improve Your Defences
Once we see where you’re weak, we’re not just going to hand you a security report and call it a day. We’ll make sure that your security is improved to patch the holes in your walls and eliminate the loopholes and weaknesses that could have been exploited.
- We’ll install the proper updates and upgrades to your existing systems so there are no backdoors that can be exploited.
- We’ll ensure you’re using the right anti-virus, anti-spam, firewalls, and other services that fit your needs, so you get full protection without any inconveniences or downtime to disrupt your business.
- We’ll also put in the right scanning capabilities to constantly check your systems for signs of trouble, just in case someone tricky manages to get past your improved defences. That way, we can immediately react and work to beat the intrusion back and restore your systems to their best.
Always Be Alert
Security never ends. It’s not a static process – we have to always be alert for new threats and adapting to changes in technology. We stay on top of your systems and the ever-changing world of technology, so we’re always prepared to keep your business secure.
- 24/7 remote monitoring lets us know if there’s a threat detected, so we can check for damage and work to beat back the intrusion.
- We’ll do regular maintenance and upgrades to your systems as necessary, so you’re not weakened by aging or inefficient technology.
- We’ll keep our ear to the ground listening for news of new threats, so we can take steps to ensure you’re protected from the most recently discovered malware and hacking techniques.
- We also ensure you’re informed and prepared for hacking tricks, so you and your staff can watch for signs that you’ve been compromised, or for phishing attempts in your email.
With OnServe’s security consulting and network protection, you’ll always be able to Protect your IT from any threat. We stay by your side and keep our eyes open for any problems, so you can breathe easy and focus on running your business.
Looking for protection? Learn how OnServe can shield your systems from danger – contact us today to book a free, no-obligation review of your business systems. Call (613) 634-8125 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – we’re ready to help.