Townships and Municipalities in Ontario Recommend That You Give Us a Try
In the words of one of our municipality clients:
“It’s a real challenge to find IT support and service that meets the requirements of a municipal organization. We have responsibilities to the public and these days more, and more of our service is going online. Finding a local professional, in a rural community, that has all the skills we need has been impossible. We can’t afford to hire someone full-time. Then we found OnServe who’s been helping townships and municipalities for years and does it on a budget that small organizations afford. They manage all of our IT needs, meet with us to plan our budgets, and they give us the reporting we need. Now we can sleep at night! We highly recommend them!”
OnServe Provides Everything Townships and Municipalities in Ontario Need for Efficient-Running Technology.
Hiring and training IT staff is expensive and time-consuming. Your HR department should stay focused where you need them most. With OnServe you’ll have a team of highly certified IT experts to maintain your technology assets, so you don’t have to worry about employing tech staff.
Unlike IT employees, you won’t need to provide us with health coverage or other benefits. You also won’t be caught short without the expertise you need like you are when your IT guy goes on vacation or calls in sick.
Our staff has the latest training and certifications, and you won’t have to pay for our continuing education. When you outsource your municipality’s IT support to OnServe, you’ll benefit from the collective experience and knowledge of a team of highly qualified IT professionals.
Your information technology must be up and running at all times, and you must avoid the costly consequences of downtime. Your staff needs the peace of mind that your computers and servers will function optimally, so they can get their work done. You can’t take chances when it comes to your IT network.
Our municipality clients know that they can rely on us to:
- Proactively deal with IT issues before they cause major problems.
- Have the freedom to focus on their tasks rather than worry about technology.
- Save them money with cost-effective IT solutions.
If you’re still wondering if outsourcing your IT service and support is right for your municipality or township, here are 10 reasons why using OnServe is the best decision you can make:
- We can save you money on employee expenses. By hiring us instead of an in-house IT tech, you can easily save $75,000 annually versus paying the salary for one IT employee. When you add the cost of ongoing training, the annual savings can be even more.
- We’ll provide IT support when you need it. 24/7 support is just an email or phone call away. OnServe provides you and your staff IT support when you need it.
- You’ll have greater control over the service you receive. OnServe offers you more control, flexibility and accountability over your IT services than with in-house IT staff. You’ll receive the quality IT services you require on a timely basis.
- We’ll reduce or eliminate IT downtime. We can remotely monitor your IT system to ensure it always runs optimally and securely. If an incident does occur, we’ll know about it, and we can often address this remotely before you even realize there’s a problem. If we can’t, we’ll take care of it with an onsite visit, quickly and efficiently.
- We offer up-to-date expertise. Technology is constantly changing and training an in-house employee to keep up with these changes can break your budget. Our team of certified experts has the highest level of expertise and is trained and knowledgeable in current technologies.
- We provide more in-depth knowledge and expertise. Having a highly trained, certified team working on your systems provides a breadth of skill that is nearly impossible to match with a single in-house technician.
- Continuity of knowledge. It’s unusual for an employee to work for the same organization their entire career. When your internal IT person leaves, they take all of their accumulated knowledge regarding your network components and configurations with them. Using OnServe eliminates this problem because all your systems are fully documented, and the documentation belongs to your organization. Work continues without interruption despite personnel changes, and you retain this valuable knowledge.
- No more IT failures. If you rely on an expert IT team like OnServe that works with other municipalities and knows your situation, we can prevent network failures before they occur. With remote, real-time, 24/7 monitoring and regular maintenance, we can prevent network failures before they occur. Your IT assets will always be reliable and stable.
- Your networks and computers will be protected from potential threats. With best-in-class antivirus/ antispam solutions, enterprise-grade firewalls, and industry-leading security, your networks and computers will be protected against today’s sophisticated and ever-growing cyber exploits.
- You’ll Lower Your IT Costs. With the right technology, service, and support you can lower your operating costs, increase your staff’s productivity, and improve your efficiencies. The professionals at OnServe will develop an individualized, customized technology plan that meets your unique needs.
With all your concerns you must ensure your technology is secure, and constantly monitored, or your data and citizens’ private information will be at risk. We use innovative security measures to protect your organization from today’s ever-increasing IT threats.
OnServe will keep watch over your IT system to protect from:
- Computer viruses and malware.
- Unauthorized access.
- Email hacking and spamming.
- Data breaches.
- Accidental deletions and human error.
- Natural and manmade disasters.
With Our Round-the-Clock Remote Monitoring, We Can:
- Detect and prevent intrusions.
- Handle patch management and upgrades.
- Perform security assessments and audits.
- Ensure that your data is stored securely and protected at all times.
- Confirm that your files are always backed up and recoverable.
Whether it’s for our 24/7 IT remote monitoring and management, cost-effective hardware and software, data security or cloud solutions, OnServe is now the trusted IT Partner in the Ottawa Valley and GTA for townships and municipalities.
Give us a try and find out for yourself.
Contact us today at (613) 634-8125 or at email@example.com.
See what current clients have to say about Onserve.