How many mobile devices do you already use for work? You’ve probably got a smartphone, a laptop… maybe a tablet as well? How many of your employees use their phones for work? Taking advantage of modern technology to get work done on the go is great, but it can make life complicated if you don’t stay on top of it.
Mobility should make your life easier, not harder.
Luckily, OnServe can make sure your mobility stays smooth and secure. We know how to knit together your mobile devices into a solid network that is reliable, secure, and easy to maintain and manage. When you’ve got your mobile network completely secured and controlled, your business can reap the benefits:
- Taking care of your clients’ needs anytime, anywhere.
- Making sales and responding to potential sales opportunities whether you’re in or out of the office, without making it a hassle for your prospective customer.
- Accessing head office resources when you’re on a project, on the go, or in a field office.
- Connect with all the members of your team no matter where they are at any time, and easily share and collaborate on your projects.
OnServe’s mobile device management solution can help you easily MOBILIZE your IT without the fear of unsecured devices or a huge unwieldy mess of a network. We keep it simple, we keep it safe, and we make it easy. Let’s talk about how to manage YOUR mobile devices – call us at (613) 634-8125 or send an email to email@example.com today.
Mobile device management (MDM) is not a cookie-cutter service. We meet with you to learn about what YOU need when it comes to MDM. We’ll analyze your business to learn about your needs, the types and number of mobile devices you want to incorporate into your network, and who you want to have access to what information in your business. Here’s what we focus on:
Securing Your Network
One of the biggest concerns business owners always have about mobile devices is how to make sure they’re secure. You don’t want just anyone to be able to pick up an employee’s cell phone and access all your confidential data. No worries!
- We use multiple layers of protection, including enforced encryption, secure passcodes, and per-user authorization, to ensure only you and your employees can access your data.
- We keep your network monitored 24/7 to watch for unauthorized access or potential problems, and immediately address them if they arise.
- We can remotely locate, lock, and even wipe mobile devices that have been lost or stolen.
Bring Your Own Device / Application (BYOD / BYOA)
Almost everyone uses a smartphone today. A lot of companies have started allowing employees to use their personal devices in order to access work information, whether it’s just making business calls or using business email and files on their phones, or even using their own personal applications to create and edit business documents. Handy, but you’ve got to make sure you stay on top of it.
- We can help incorporate personal devices into your network and ensure they’re compatible with your systems.
- We can keep business data separated from personal data on a personal device, so it’s easy for you to maintain control over your information.
- We’ll consult with you on how to safely incorporate BYOD into your business, talking about how it will affect you, where you’ll save and need to spend money, and what kind of policies you will need to put in place in order to make sure it stays safe and complies with any regulations you face.
With OnServe’s mobile device management helping Mobilize your IT, you can leverage all the power and convenience of today’s innovative mobile technologies without worrying about security or frustration. Just pick up your phone and take your business with you wherever you go.
Looking for mobility? Learn how OnServe can free your IT from the desk – contact us today to book a free, no-obligation review of your business systems. Call (613) 634-8125 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – we’re ready to help.