WiFi has become so common that today’s customers expect it to be available. If it’s not, their impression is that your business is outdated and they may go elsewhere. However, if you’ve been on the fence about adding WiFi, you might be surprised to learn there are very good reasons to act now.
WiFi increases your bottom line. It leads to:
- A better experience. Connected customers report higher satisfaction with their experience in your establishment. When they are happy, they are more likely to come back and bring their friends, creating repeat business and growing your customer base.
- A preferred environment. Groups often pick a restaurant or coffee shop based on whether they offer WiFi, and use these locations as community hubs for gatherings, meetings, and social events. This brings new people to your location, who can, in turn, become returning customers, building loyalty.
- Longer visits and higher sales. Customers tend to spend more time in your business, and consequently purchase more than if they didn’t linger.
- Quicker purchasing decisions. Customers use WiFi when making decisions to buy, researching pricing while in the store and comparing products. Price-matching can ensure your customer stays in your store rather than shopping around, and purchases from you.
- Less frustration. Every business has times when the consumer has to wait, but those who can use their time in a positive way feel less stress and aggravation when there are delays.
Get the best WiFi available.
Slow WiFi can wipe out all the possible benefits of offering it in the first place. Consumers see WiFi as part of your business and a reliable system that is fast, even with multiple users, enhances your company’s reputation.
Safety is everyone’s concern, so it’s crucial to protect your data. Keep the business WiFi separate from the customer-accessed WiFi so you don’t compromise your network. Choose a company that offers strong security, sufficient bandwidth, and reliable service to keep breaches at bay.
Take advantage of the branding opportunities.
Make the most of the connection with a strong branding impression, from the public name of the network to the portal page that might ask for a Facebook “like” or offer a coupon or promotion prior to logging on. Once they log on, you can continue the relationship through emails, special offers, and social media.
Target customer needs.
The final significant advantage is the ability to monitor and track customer activity. Businesses can see where customers go in the store, what items they are searching for on the internet, and even deliver targeted offers.
Our technology and marketing services provide a reliable, secure WiFi system, as well as maintain and troubleshoot any issues. With OnServe, offering WiFi is the right choice to make now. It’s time to get off the fence and into the game.
OnServe is the trusted choice when it comes to staying ahead of the latest information technology tips, tricks, and news. Contact us at (613) 634-8125 or send us an email at email@example.com for more information.