Some of the challenges that all governments face is conveying information not just to their civilians, but also in a way that is easy to understand, accessible by modern standards, secure, and accurate. That is not an easy job when you consider the obstacles to that goal. For example, internet security and the threat of data breach are real concerns. The nature of governmental information is also an issue because governments must convey legal language in a way that is both easy to understand and enforceable by legal standards.
<img class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-75538" src="https://36ni5d4agdnp3rfbcq8kosxi-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/ThinkstockPhotos-506763024.jpg" alt="Government IT Services" width="509" height="339" srcset="https://36ni5d4agdnp3rfbcq8kosxi-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/ThinkstockPhotos-506763024.jpg 509w, https://www visit their website.onserve.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/ThinkstockPhotos-506763024-300×200.jpg 300w” sizes=”(max-width: 509px) 100vw, 509px” />
To those ends, OnServe offers government IT support and government IT consulting throughout Ottawa. Their services begin by simplifying governmental sites while helping your team convey information in a secure and simplified way to your audience. Our services include:
- Assessing IT limitations and potential – How modernized is your IT hardware, software, and security? Is your site mobile ready? Do you have a business portal that allows businesses to seamlessly integrate forms, information, or that helps them pay taxes or apply for licenses?
- Managing IT operations, leadership, and development – Do you have a modern IT strategy that addresses changes in technology, including security? Is your IT staff dated? Does your agency or business have top-tier leadership or does it require advanced government IT support or consulting services?
- Teaching IT systems and processes to staff via easy to understand methods – Is your agency set up to teach the business community and civilian population how to utilize the resources your agency offers? Is your staff prepared to utilize the modern technological tools available to them? Bridging the gap between technology and information is challenging. OnServe helps Ottawa businesses and governmental agencies educate their teams, businesses, and the public. This empowers your agency to serve, inform, and manage.
- IT Security to help you keep your system, data, and processes secure – IT Security is not something that is finite. It is a dynamic medium that is in constant flux. It requires ongoing and proactive updates that not only address current security issues but also those threats that are on the horizon too. OnServe brings modern evaluation tools to security so that your agency can safely operate in the online arena without the fear of data loss, hacking, virus, or malware. OnServe helps to instill confidence in your customer base so that they feel secure in using your systems.
- Data backup, so everything you do is recoverable – Never fear hardware or software failure or data loss. With comprehensive data recovery systems and protocols, your data is always recoverable.
- Mobilization, bringing your site to the mobile crowd – OnServe helps the government and business communities function on all types of devices. This allows your agency or business to take your message to the mobile crowd.
- Hosting and Cloud – Providing the technology, hardware, software, and storage space on world-class equipment and programs, so your capabilities are always keeping pace with technology.
OnServe allows the government and business communities to do more with less budget, less labor, and with greater precision with OnServe government IT consulting and service. OnServe is the trusted choice when it comes to staying ahead of the latest information technology tips, tricks, and news. Contact us at (613) 634-8125 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.